Digital Tourism Scotland – How to Increase Conversions and Online Bookings
Event Date: Monday 10th December 2018
Location: The Interchange
Click here to book
Conversion rate optimisation (CRO) has a big impact on business performance online. If you already have a website and social media pages, it’s important to understand where and how you can make improvements to achieve better results.
Whether you are new to digital marketing or experienced, this course will help you get on the right track to achieving higher, sustainable conversion rates with A/B and multivariant testing. Learn how to get more customer leads and generate more online bookings for your tourism business with this 3-hour workshop.
- What is (CRO) Conversion Rate Optimisation?
- An introduction to testing techniques and methodologies
- Evaluating landing pages to improve conversion rates
- Persuasive design and copywriting for CRO
- Defining business goals and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- CRO measurement web analytics and performance metrics
What do I need to bring?
Delegates can bring a device (laptop, tablet, smartphone) to access the tools discussed, as well as
- log-in details for your Facebook business page (Make sure you are an “admin”)
- log-in details for Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords)
Who should attend?
This workshop is aimed at businesses owners and managers with a good knowledge of digital marketing who want to take their skills and knowledge to the next stage. You will need a Facebook business page and a Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords) account. Delegates should have a website as a minimum requirement. Don’t forget to bring a power pack.
What will I learn?
- How we make buying decisions and what impact this has on CRO
- Core principles of persuasive design and content development
- Evaluating landing pages to improve conversion rates.
- How to create compelling calls to action
- The CRO measurement and improvement process
- Once registered, you will receive automatic email reminders prior to the workshop as well as as a link to the feedback form on the day of the workshop. In order to receive the link to the slides and any further communication, please give your consent when registering for this event.
- DTS events are aimed at tourism businesses only who operate on a B2C (Business to Consumer) or B2B (Business to Business) basis. Unfortunately, we can’t offer places to intermediaries, consultants or suppliers of services.
DTS is a partnership programme supported by VisitScotland, Scottish Enterprise, Business Gateway, Highlands and Islands Enterprise, Skills Development Scotland, Scottish Government and Scottish Tourism Alliance. The workshops and awareness sessions are delivered by Elevator.
This event is brought to you in collaboration with MBTAG.